The essentials to get it all done. Microsoft Office 2021 Home and Student is for families and small businesses who want classic Office apps. It includes Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft OneNote. A one-time purchase installed on Mac for use at home or work.
• 100% Genuine Microsoft Product Key – Complete Online Activation
• Both 32/64 bit version support
• System Support: Microsoft Office 2021 for MAC is only compatible with the latest 3 versions of mac OS.
• Product Key & Software Download link send via email.
• Lifetime License – No Subscriptions, No Recurring Monthly or Annual Fees.
• Lifetime Online updates.
• One License can be activated on One Mac only.
• Brand: Microsoft
• Program type: Office Suite
• Format: Single Use Digital licence
• Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
• Language: EN Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
• Includes: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft OneNote.
• Please Note: Microsoft Office 2021 for MAC is only compatible with the latest 3 versions of MAC OS, so it is important that you are aware of which version your MAC is running before making your purchase.
• The three versions Microsoft currently support are…
• macOS 11: Big Sur
• macOS 12.0: Monterey
• macOS 13.0: Ventura
Get it all done with Microsoft Office 2021 Home and Student. Take your productivity to the next level with the newest version of classic Office apps and email. Microsoft Office 2021 comes with new inking tools, data types, functions, translation and editing tools, motion graphics and more innovative ways to work efficiently!
• Required Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
• Recommended Memory: 2 GB RAM (32-bit); 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
• Required Hard Disk Space: 4 GB free space
• Required Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution or higher
• Required Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher
• Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
• Operating System: macOS 11.0: Big Sur, macOS 12.0: Monterey & macOS Ventura.
A digital download is described as a product which will be delivered to you through the internet, most commonly through email, giving you access to download the product you have purchased immediately. Gosoftware will not dispatch and physical DVD or CD. Your software will be sent within minutes to the email address provided during the order process..
As soon as your payment has been successfully processed you will be able to instantly download. You will also receive a download link in a confirmation email to the email address provided.
No. Retail Product software licenses are designed to install and active on one computer only. We do however offer bulk deals on all our products.
Yes. Bulk orders can be processed by contacting us directly through live chat or emailing our support team at email@example.com
Microsoft 365 is a subscription that comes with premium apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access (Publisher and Access available on PC only). The apps can be installed on multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets and Android phones. Microsoft 365 also comes with services like 1 TB of OneDrive storage, 60 Skype minutes per month and Microsoft chat and phone support. With a subscription, you get the latest versions of the apps and automatically receive updates when they happen.
Office 2021 is a one-time purchase that comes with classic apps like Word, Excel and PowerPoint for PC or Mac, and does not include any of the services that come with a Microsoft 365 subscription. One-time purchases don’t have an upgrade option, which means if you plan to upgrade to the next major release, you’ll have to buy it at full price.
Buy Office 2021 version for your needs.
Once you have purchased Office, you can install it from the Services & subscriptions section of your https://account.microsoft.com/services/ Microsoft Account page.
Go to help center for more steps to help center download, install, reinstall, activate, or update Office.
Internet access is required to install and activate Office, but not to use Office apps such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint once you have these fully installed on your computer.