Work like a pro
Get the tools you need Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access to create, present, communicate, and publish like the professional you are.
– Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, and Access 2016.
– Capture your ideas however you work best, using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
– Be a power Office user the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me to box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it.
– New themes let you choose the Office experience that is right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that is easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that is consistent across your devices.
– Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when youâ€™re reading an Office file.
– Let one of the templates from the Start screen do most of the setup and design, so you can focus on your ideas and data.
– Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
– Pull content from PDFs straight into Word. Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents.
– Save time formatting information in Excel so you can draw insights from your data faster. New tools recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
– New modern charts and graphs in Excel give you more ways to explore and tell compelling stories with your business data. Excel recommends charts best suited for your data, and gives you a preview how your data will look.
– In Excel, you can now create basic forecasts on your data series with one click to visualize future trends.
– Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it or using the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it, so your audience can join you from anywhere.
– Embed Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, audio clips, videos, and almost any other kind of file in your OneNote notebooks. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices, so you can use or share them from anywhere.
– Respond faster with inline repliesâ€”replies positioned right within the body of the original messageâ€”in Outlook. Just type your response in the Reading Pane.
– Save time with the online photo printing options in Publisher.
– List and summarise data from a related table or query fast in Access. Simply click an item to open a detailed view of that item.
A digital download is described as a product which will be delivered to you through the internet, most commonly through email, giving you access to download the product you have purchased immediately. Gosoftware will not dispatch and physical DVD or CD. Your software will be sent within minutes to the email address provided during the order process..
As soon as your payment has been successfully processed you will be able to instantly download. You will also receive a download link in a confirmation email to the email address provided.
Gosoftware encourages all customers to register their email address with their specific Microsoft Product Key through the Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software. By doing this you will know the Microsoft Office product you have purchased is 100% legitimate.
We work directly with a variety of suppliers to purchase large volumes to get the lowest prices possible, as we save on costs we want to ensure our customers save too. As an online store we have minimal overheads which is also another reason we can offer the product at a reasonable price.
No. Retail Product software licenses are designed to install and active on one computer only. We do however offer bulk deals on all our products.
Yes. Bulk orders can be processed by contacting us directly through live chat or emailing our support team at [email protected]